- A book won’t get you pregnant.
- You don’t have to tell a book that yes it’s the best book you’ve ever read and the earth moved and you’ll never find a book as good as … well you get the idea.
- You don’t have to shave your legs for a book.
- You can go to sleep when you want.
- A book will be there in the morning.
- If you don’t like it there are always new books waiting for you.
- A book won’t leave you for a younger reader.
- A small book is as good (sometimes better) than a big book.
- Your best friend will let you borrow her book.
- No wet spots.
Some white boys are just not made to play that funky music.
Put some can:
Not sure why but on my trip to the bathroom at 3 this morning this thought came to me.
I just hope they never ask me for the square root of something or the circumference of an object!!!!
I have a feeling penguin moms have a lot of the same issues as human moms.